Türkiye ve Dünyada
KVK - EĞİTİMLER
Privacy 101: Introduction to the Privacy Act
- The Privacy Act-1993
- What the Act Covers?
- Who the Act Protects?
- 12 Principles of the Act
- Information Life Cycle
- Industry Codes of Practice
- Personal Information
- Privacy Officers
- Official Information Act
- Privacy Act and OIA Scnario
- P1: Purpose for Collection
- P2: Source of Information
- P2: Exceptions
- P3: Collection Statement
- P4: Manner of Collection
- P5: Storage and Security
- P6: Access
- P6: Procedural Provisions
- P6: Witholding Grounds
- P7: Correction
- P8: Accuracy
- P9: Retention
- P10: Use
- P11: Disclosure
- P12: Unique Indetifiers
An A to Z of Approved Information Sharing Agreements (AISAs)
- Section 1: What is an AISA?
- Section 2: How Do I Build the Case for an AISA?
- Section 3: How Do I Develop ana AISA?
- Section 4: How Do I Get an AISA Approved?
Introduction to the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (CRPC)
- Unit 1: Introduction to Credit Reporting
- Unit 2: The Credit Reporting Privacy Code
- Unit 3: Obtaining Credit Reports
- Unit 4: Credit Report Information
- Unit 5: Access to your Credit Report
- Unit 6: Correcting your Credit Report
- Unit 7: Suppressing Credit Reports
- Unit 8: Complaints Process
- Unit 1: Assessing applicants
- Unit 2: Surveillance and monitoring of employees
- Unit 3: Social media and technology
- Unit 4: Drug testing and biometrics
- Unit 5: Security of information
- Unit 6: Disclosing information about staff
- Unit 7: Workplace disputes
- Unit 8: End of employment
A Guide to Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Section 1: What is a PIA Good For?
- Section 2: When It Is Necessary to Do a Full PIA?
- Section 3: What Do You Need to Consider When Scoping a PIA?
- Section 4: What are the Key Steps in a PIA?
- Section 5: Understanding Risks and Mitigations
Health 101: An Introduction to the Health Information Privacy Code
- Same Sections as Privacy 101, specific to the Health sector
Kayıt olunan eğitim paketi için, aynda gösterilen gibi eğtim materyalleri ve diğer kaynaklar için bağlantılar sağlanmaktadır. Eğitim materyallerini indirmek için derse kayıt olmak gerekmektedir. Sisteme ve derslere kayıt ücretsiz ve süresizdir.